University of Glasgow Knowledge Exchange Fund
The University allocates funding to support knowledge activities across the campus through the Glasgow Knowledge Exchange Fund. We now invite applications for knowledge exchange activity to be submitted by 9.00am on Monday 30th July. The scheme aims to:
• support an informed and collaborative approach to the development, implementation, adoption and exploitation of research outcomes,
• support researchers to build sustained and strategic relationships of co-creation and knowledge exchange with non-academic partners,
• To provide early-stage investment in technologies destined for commercialisation and de-risk these opportunities,
• support community and public engagement initiatives
• nurture a sustainable pipeline of new impact case studies and success stories from across the University
The scheme offers two streams of funding:
• The GKE Small Grants Fund, for applications for less than £2,000
• The GKE Flexible Fund, for applications for grants of £2,000-£30,000.
For more information about the scheme, please visit the RSIO webpages.
First published: 11 July 2018