BBSRC Enhancing engagement between academia and industry
The BBSRC are investing funds through the Flexible Talent Mobility Account (FTMA) to support early career researchers to become the next generation of leaders within the UK academic and industrial research. The fund is to support people exchange to enhance collaboration, skills training and knowledge exchange between academia and industry.
The College has received £90k for this initiative, which is open to early career researchers.
Funding can support:
• Research projects to strengthen/develop collaboration between academia and industry
• Transfer of skills and capabilities between academia and industry through training
• Visits/secondments up to a 3 months in duration
• Visits to academia from industry
• Visits to industry from academia
For further information please email MVLS-Innovation@glasgow.ac.uk or visit www.gla.ac.uk/mvlsfunding
First published: 26 June 2018