How to Win: MVLS Impact in 60 Seconds Competition
- Wednesday 18th April 2018
- 12noon - 2pm
- Yudowitz Seminar Room, Wolfson Medical School Building
For postgraduate researchers interested in entering the MVLS Impact in 60 Seconds Competition 2018.
This is your opportunity to ask questions, hear from previous winners and learn more about the new social media element to this year’s competition.
- What a winning entry looks like
Previous winners, Paula Sweeten and Julie Miller, will share their top tips and showcase their entries.
- How to submit your video entry
Practical guide to ensure your entry is compliant and ready before the 5pm deadline on Friday 27th April 2018
- Branding of video entries
What branding will MVLS College Design team apply and how to ensure you name check funders/supporters.
- Promoting your video across Social media
A new social media element for 2018 – learn how to maximise the promotion of your video with #UofGImpact
- And the winner is ….
Competition judging discussed and learn what prizes and rewards await this year’s winners.