Communicating Research Programme
The MVLS College have organised a Communicating Research Programme. This series of training events, workshops and presentations designed to encourage and support our postgraduate researcher community to better communicate with their audiences about their research.
These activities complement the MVLS Impact in 60 Seconds competition
Register your interest in Impact in 60 Seconds 2018 with Eventbrite. All those who are registered will receive invitations to attend the Communicating Research Programme of training events, workshops and presentations. Plus competition updates and reminders.
In addition over the period of the Communicating Research Programme, there will be Communicating Research surgeries held by the MVLS Public Engagement Team to support individual/team enquiries.
Dates for each session are as follows:
- Wed 21st March 2018 Communicating Research: The BBC Perspective
- Thu 22nd March 2018 Communicating Research: An Industry Focus
- Wed 28th March 2018 Communicating Research through the Media
- Thu 29th March 2018 Digital Skills Training
- Wed 18th April 2018 How to Win: MVLS Impact in 60 Seconds Competition
- Thur 19th April 2018 Communicating Research: The Art of Possible