Industry Day 2015 Break Out B: Digital
The intention of this session is to outline our key interests and where we see future synergies with industry partners. In particular there will be a focus on the teaching/internship aspect.
- Session Chair: Ann Gow, Head of Subject, HATII
- Ian G Anderson, Senior lecturer and Director Museum Studies MSc
- Frank Hopfgartner, Lecturer, HATII
- Yunhyong Kim, Lecturer in Digital Humanities / Information Management, HATII
- Joy Davidson, Collaborative Research and Services Provision Manager, Digital Curation Centre