Students / Learning & Teaching

Students / Learning & Teaching

How can I make a proposal for a change to an undergraduate or postgraduate programmes?
Please consult the guidance on the Senate Office website here.

Guidance for Undergraduate courses and programmes are on this section of our website.

Who deals with appeals and complaints?
The College's Head of Academic & Student Administration Matthew Hastings ( will co-ordinate the involvement of relevant committees. The College's guidance for students is here.

Where should continuing international students go to get a 'Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies' (CAS) processed?
RIO are responsible for preparing and issuing a CAS for all overseas continuing students who need to extend their studies, whether UG, PGT or PGR.

Where can I find information about the points based immigration system and how it affects students?
The Registry website, is regularly updated with information for staff in relation to student matters.  Staffing advice is available from HR.

Where can I find information on the Graduate School's activities and events?
Most information you will need may be found at  The Contact in the College office who will be able to help with queries is Claire Smith ( , ext. 6319).