Get industry insights, honest advice and top tips from the Sound Tracks podcast.
#UofGSoundTracks Seasons 1 and 2 live now!
Sound Tracks is the fortnightly UofG podcast that’s jam-packed with sound advice from World Changing University of Glasgow grads to help keep your career on track. Join hosts Kezia and Rosie as they track down awesome alumni all over the world to share their career journey. From side hustles and social enterprises to surviving freelance and big city living around the globe - our alumni guests will share their career highs, lows and everything in between! In each episode you’ll get the inside track with industry insights, practical ideas and honest advice.
This is the must-have soundtrack to your World Changing career journey.
The Human Rights Barrister who worked on Pakistan's Death Row
- Episode 1: Shiona McCallum - The Scottish lass now Londoner who's making airwaves at BBC Radio1
- Episode 2: Neil Oliver - The Archaeology Student who dug himself a niche multi-hyphen career
- Episode 3: Erin Macdonald - The tattooed Scottish-American astrophysicist who brings the science to Hollywood’s Sci-Fi
- Episode 4: Isabel Buchanan - The Human Rights Barrister who worked on Pakistan's Death Row
- Episode 5: Jordan Daly - The student activist who made LGBT history
- The Inside Track on Impostor Syndrome
- The Inside Track on Getting Your First Job Abroad
- The Inside Track on Aligning Your Career With Your Passion
- The Inside Track on Making Meaningful Connections
- The Inside Track on Future Skills
- Episode 1: Jude Pullen - The Product Design Engineer who’s sent superman into space
- Episode 2: Linda De Caestecker - The Medical Student turned Public Health Director who’s still a biscuit lover at heart
- Episode 3: Ben Mervis - The Food Editor whose career is built on going with his gut
- Episode 4: John Tiffany - The Theatre Director who brought the magic of Harry Potter to stage
- Episode 5: Anita Chaudhuri - The Magazine Editor who's got the scoop on working in media
- Episode 6: Helen Stewart - The Arts Grad who's distilling gin and inspiration
- Episode 1: Corien Staels - The Dragons' Den star who's practically pitch perfect
- Episode 2: Mick Cooke - The Pharmacology Grad who won a Brit Award
- Episode 3: Amal Azzudin - The Glasgow Girl putting refugee rights on the global stage
- Episode 4: Kian Golzari - The Active Dreamer who made business with LeBron James a reality
- Episode 5: Bev Lyons – The Showbiz Lion who’s shopped with Beyonce
- Episode 6: Mark Beaumont - The Athlete, Broadcaster and Author who pedalled round the world in 80 days