Wolfson Hall is our only catered site serving breakfast and dinner on weekdays as well as brunch and dinner at weekends. It contains a mix of en suite and standard single study bedrooms. Snack kitchens are available and are shared between 5 students, as are the bathrooms within the standard bedroom areas. The residence is located within the West of Scotland Science Park, close to the Vet School.
- 156 single en-suite bedrooms (£168.49 per week in session 2014/2015);
- 80 single standard bedrooms (£152.32 per week in session 2014/2015);
- Fees include: catering; utilities; Internet access incorporating Wi-Fi; personal possessions' insurance;
- All rooms are furnished with: bed, duvet, pillow and bedlinen; desk; desklamp; chair; wardrobe; storage shelves; book shelf. NB. Towels are not provided;
- Snack kitchens are well-equipped with: fridge; microwave; toaster; kettle; individual shelf space;
- Common rooms;
- TV rooms;
- Games room;
- Computer cluster room;
- On-site laundry facilities;
- 45 minutes walk to University;
- Close to Garscube Sports Complex and local bus routes.
To assist students, this residence is served by a limited shuttle bus service operated by the SRC at certain times.
West of Scotland Science Park
2317 Maryhill Road Glasgow
Tel: 0141 330 3773
Fax: 0141 330 2828