Queen Margaret Residence
Queen Margaret residence provides en suite, self-catered accommodation mainly to undergraduate students. The self-contained flats contain single study en suite bedrooms and a common dining/kitchen area.
- 391 single en suite bedrooms (£129.57 per week in session 2014/2015);
- Fees include: utilities; Internet access incorporating Wi-Fi; personal possessions' insurance;
- All rooms are furnished with: bed, duvet, pillow and bedlinen; desk; desklamp; 2 chairs; wardrobe; storage shelves; book shelf; noticeboard;
- Well equipped kitchens with: cookers; fridge-freezers; microwaves; kettles; dining table and chairs; individual shelf space;
- Students need to provide their own crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils and towels;
- On-site laundry facilities;
- Common lounge with Wi-Fi access;
- 20 minutes walk from University;
- Close to Botanic Gardens and West End.
To assist students, this residence is served by a limited shuttle bus service operated by the SRC at certain times.
This residence is managed in partnership with Sanctuary Housing Association. All processing of applications and allocations will be handled by the University of Glasgow thereby retaining its role as landlord to student residents. The University of Glasgow continues to be responsible for student welfare and the collection of rent.
Common Services Building
G12 0PRTel: 0141 339 3273
Fax: 0141 339 2855