- is an essential element of the University’s Quality Assurance and Quality Enhancement processes.
- allows Schools, Colleges and the University to ensure that the courses and programmes we deliver meet the expectations of staff and students
- continually look for opportunities to develop and enhance provision.
- closing the feedback loop and ensuring that actions and outcomes are reported to colleagues and students.
The management of Annual Monitoring is devolved to Colleges and is managed locally by School and College Quality Officers.
Annual Monitoring proformas can be found below:
Annual Monitoring is about assuring quality but it’s also about ensuring the University is constantly enhancing its provision. A key element of enhancing our practice is learning from each other.
More information about good practice can be found at the University Good Practice web pages.
Undergraduate College Annual Monitoring Summaries for 2014-15
Postgraduate College Annual Monitoring Summaries for 2014-15
- Key Contact: Jane McAllister