Use your University email address and GUID password
If you have an apostrophe in your email address, you will need to remove it.
Standard Staff Desktop users already have Office installed Update to Office 2016
As part of delivering the University IT strategy on mobile working and communication Microsoft Office 365 is available to students and staff.
You can access:
- Office suite downloads & apps -5 copies for PCs or Macs and 5 copies on other mobile devices, including Android, iPad, and Windows tablets.
- One Drive for Business - 1 TB+ of cloud storage. You can share with anyone you wish.
- Office Online view, create and edit Office documents using only a browser
- Skype for business – video conference from your desk or mobile, integrated with your Outlook Calendar. Better than voice only, or having to go to a physical meeting facility to VC when it’s not always convenient or necessary.
- Yammer - social networking tool which can be used by University of Glasgow students and staff to create networks and communities.
- Exchange Online - Email, calendar, people and tasks for new students and as an upgrade for existing students.