Off Campus access
- You will need to install the VPN software. (except Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and above*)
- Use your GUID and password to connect.
- You must have an existing account with a broadband provider.
Please follow all the steps:
- Download and install VPN client
- Connect to VPN using your GUID and password.
- Open the Cisco Systems VPN Client (Start->Programs->Cisco Systems VPN Client), which you have just installed.
- You may have to enter the server name next to the "Connect" box. This should be gucsasa1.cent.gla.ac.uk
- Click “Off_campus_use”, then click “Connect.”
- Enter your GUID and password when prompted.
*Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and above
Configure iOS (iPhone, iPod touch and iPad) for VPN
- Configuring Campus email