- Management of the University's land and space holding database including NHS embedded space
- Management of the University's architectural master drawings and campus maps
- Conducting an annual space audit to collect information to maintain the space database
- Conducting annual room utilisation surveys of centrally booked and departmental teaching space
- Provision of accurate space management data reports to inform the forward planning of:
- The Estate
- Departmental Relocations
- Energy and other costing requirements including the Resource Allocation Model (RAM) and Full Economic Costing (FEC)
- Estates Management Statistics (EMS)
- Space Norms and Standards
Due to the dynamic nature of the University there is a constant demand for additional space and all such requests should be sent to the Estates Planning Manager.
If a room or space in your department/building has been altered significantly as a result of a refurbishment project or maintenance request, please advise the Space Data Manager, to allow us to update the space records.