Services to Business
Business and organisation cannot work without adequate information. This information needs to be managed effectively in order to maximise its potential.
BACS is able to provide a wide range of archives and records management services to business and organisations. These include:
- General advice on archives, records and information management
- Create records and information management policies and programmes that suit the needs of your organisation
- Records audits and retention scheduling - identifying the records you currently create and how they need to be kept for before you can safely destroy them
- Archive surveys and cataloguing - identifying and listing records of historical and corporate memory value
- Offer guidance on electronic records management and document management
- Legislative compliance – helping you with data protection and freedom of information compliance
- Digitisation projects
- Disaster management
- Researching and developing displays of historical material
- Providing training on managing records and archives effectively
The BACS Leaflet contains more information about the value of business archives. Contact us for further details on how we can help you to manage your records and information effectively as a business asset.