RCVS Modules - Assessment only
The School of Veterinary Medicine has been accredited by the RCVS to assess the following modules which carry credits that can be accumulated towards the RCVS Certificate in Advanced Veterinary Practice or other designated RCVS certificates. Veterinarians who have completed individual modules as CPD, can also be assessed and register with the RCVS who will keep an official record of their CPD achievements.
Emergency & Critical Care Modules available for Assessment:
- C-ECC.1 Critical Care
- C.ECC.2 Emergency A
- C.EEC.3 Emergency B
A full ECC Modular Information Pack which gives details of each ECC Module Assessment Plan; Assessment and Registration Fees; Assessment Enrolment /Payment Forms can be obtained from email@example.com. The modules are based on the RCVS version as published on www.rcvs.org.uk/certavp.
Veterinary Public Health Modules available for Assessment:
- B-GVM.5 Global Veterinary Medicine
- C-VPH.1 Animal Welfare in the Food Chain
- C-VPH.2 Hygienic Production of Food (1)
- C-VPH.3 Zoonoses and Infectious Disease
- C-VPH.4 Hygienic Production of Food (ll):Food Technology and the Consumer
- C-VEPI.1 Veterinary Epidemiology: Methods in Surveillance and Field Investigation
- C-VEPI.3 Veterinary Epidemiology: Quantitative Methods
A full VPH Modular Information Pack which gives details of each VPH Module Assessment Plan; Assessment and Registration Fees; Assessment. Enrolment /Payment Forms can be obtained from www.gla.ac.uk/vet/cpd The modules are based on the RCVS version as published on www.rcvs.org.uk/certavp.
The assessment fee is £300.00 for each of the above modules in ECC and Veterinary Public Health. Additionally, a non-refundable registration fee of £50.00 will be charged to each student for each module.