Specialist Lymphoedema Management
Welcome to Lymphoedema Education at the University of Glasgow.
We are one of the country's top Lymphoedema Education Providers. Here you will find information on:
- Our programme of courses, what will fit your needs and what to expect.
- How to apply and frequently asked questions.
- Who we are and what exciting developments and opportunities are taking place.
The programme offers:
- Courses in Core Lymphoedema Practitioner Skills with progression to Specialist Advanced levels
- Graduate Certificate (60 credits) or Graduate Diploma (120 credits) in Specialist Lymphoedema Management
- Postgraduate Certificate (60 credits) in Advanced Lymphoedema Management
- Individual courses that can be taken to develop practice and confidence for academic credit or as Continuing Professional Development
For further information on the course content for Graduate Certificate/Diploma in Specialist Lymphoedema Management see Specialist Lymphoedema Management 2016-17
For further information on the course content for Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Practice see PG Certificate in Advanced Lymphoedema Management 2016-17
There is a discount available on the fees of £100 for applicants wishing to take Managing Complex Lymphoedema and Specialist Practice together in 2016/17. The deadline on applications for the discount is the end of July and applicants must be in receipt of a conditional offer.
For further information and how to apply:
Please contact Marion Howat, the CPD/Postgraduate Secretary on 0141 330 6271 or email@example.com for further information and information on how to apply.