Information for Current Students
- Session dates
- For all timetable information, course documents, etc., please go to your course Moodle.
- Glasgow University Library
- School Facilities
- For access to individual subject area library and audio-visual resources, please contact the relevant subject administrator in the main School office.
- STELLA laboratory offers opportunities for the study of literature and computing
- The Edwin Morgan Centre for creative writing
- Writer in Residence, Louise Welsh
- GULP phonetics laboratory
- Plagiarism: You must complete a Declaration of Originality for each item of assessed work. Please read the University's Statement on Plagiarism.
- Absence: If you are ill and miss a class, exam or submission, you must follow the regulations and submit a report on MyCampus.
- Announcements: you must check your student email or Moodle regularly for important announcements. Failure to do so may result in you missing vital information about exams, timetable changes, etc. For help with student email, click here.
- Online Course Catalogue
- Research Ethics information (and GU policy on working with vulnerable groups)
Help & Advice
- IT Support
- Finance: for help with managing your finances, from fees to financial support