Statistical Advisory Service
The Centre offers a free biostatistical advisory service to NHS and University researchers in Greater Glasgow and Clyde. Consultations can be arranged with experienced statisticians, with help given in the following areas:
- Study Design advice
- Design and methods contributions to contract and grant proposals
- Advice on statistical issues
- The advisory centre is open to all, within and outwith the University. However, we cannot offer advice on research associated with submission for a degree (undergraduate or postgraduate).
- Initial half-hour meetings are free of charge and are made by appointment.
- Any additional work arising from these initial meetings is charged for.
- Details of work to be carried out, timelines and price will be issued in writing and confirmation of acceptance by the client will be required before any work is undertaken.
- A minimum of two weeks notice will normally be required, depending on the nature of the work.
- Last minute requests for assistance with abstracts/publications/grant applications cannot be accommodated.
Appointments can be made by contacting:
Tel: 0141 330 4744
Fax: 0141 330 5094