Postgraduate Online Application System
- Firstly, you will need to register your details. Once you are registered you may return to the system at anytime. You will need to remember your username and password that you created when registering.
- You need to make sure that each section has been completed before your application can be submitted. There are detailed help instructions throughout the system.
- If you have already registered your details and created an account you can log back into the online application system to view any applications that you have already submitted or have saved to complete later.
- If you are having any problems using the online application system please contact email@example.com
Please ensure that you have the following supporting information available before you apply online. Please upload as many of the supporting documents as possible with your application.
- Information about your previous study (copies of your degree certificates and transcripts of your undergraduate or previous degrees);
- Two supporting reference letters;
- Applicants whose first language (or the language of instruction for their first degree) is not English are required to include evidence of their English Language ability;
- Each Graduate School may have additional specific requirements for Postgraduate Research such as research proposals or written work. For details of these specific requirements please refer to the relevant Graduate School website. If any supporting documentation is being submitted by post or courier, please ensure that you include a covering letter stating your name, the programme you are applying for, your reference number and which documents you are enclosing.
Please note: In order to submit an online application you must upload details of your academic history (i.e. appropriate transcripts and certificates). You will also need to know which Graduate School you are applying to before you can start your online application.
Start online application