As a research-led institution, the University of Glasgow is committed to providing an environment that ensures our research is conducted to the highest quality standards.
We value the creation of knowledge for its own sake, but also recognise the importance of interacting with business and industry to enable the expertise of our staff to be of value to the wider community.
Find out about Research integrity provision at the University of Glasgow
- Ethics committee for non-clinical research involving human subjects
- Code of Good Practice in Research (pdf)
- Good Management of Research Data Policy (pdf)
- Conflicts of Interest (pdf)
- Code of Practice for Management of Research Staff (Dec 2015)
- Sponsorship of Clinical Research (pdf)
- Openness in animal research
- Postgraduate Research Code of Practice