Postgraduate Online Application System
- Firstly, consult the Applicants' Guide to Online Application
- Register your details. Check that the spelling and lay-out of your personal details exactly match your passport.
- Take a note of your username and password that you created when registering to be able return to the system at any time.
- Each section must be completed before you can submit your application. There are detailed help instructions throughout the system.
- Once you have registered your details and created an account you can log back into the online application system to view any applications that you submitted or saved to complete later, or to upload additional documents.
- You can view the documents you have already submitted and upload additional documents at a later stage (final transcript, language test, etc). Use one of the unused document fields if necessary. The size of individual documents should not exceed 1MB. DO NOT email additional documents, simply access your application again and upload them.
- If you are having any problems using the online application system please see see the Online application system help page.
Please note that if you are a non-EU student, who has previously studied in the UK, then you must include all study previously taken in the UK on the 'Qualifications' section of the online application. Failure to disclose previous UK study may result in the withdrawal of any offer you are made.
Please note that if you are applying as a Study Abroad or Exchange (non-Erasmus) student, see How to apply. If you are applying as an Erasmus study student, see Incoming European exchanges (Erasmus).
Please ensure that you have the following supporting information available before you apply online. Please upload as many of the supporting documents as possible with your application.
- Information about previous studies (copies of degree certificates and transcripts of undergraduate or previous degrees showing full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained and their official translations)
- Two supporting reference letters on headed paper
- Additional documents specifically listed in entry requirements of the course on the prospectus
- Applicants whose first language is not English are required to include evidence of their English Language ability
- Copy of your passport (photo page) - Non-EU students only
If you cannot upload an electronic copy of a document and need to send it in by post you should include a cover sheet with the rest of your documents, including your name, the programme you are applying for, and your application reference number.
Start online application
Please note: Pre-registration details cannot be sent out until you have an unconditional offer and have accepted your offer.