Entry requirements for postgraduate taught programmes
Applicants for the majority of postgraduate taught programmes should have obtained at least an upper second class honours degree (or equivalent). In some cases work experience is also taken into account. Most of our taught programmes require you to have covered specific topics in your undergraduate degree.
- Fully completed application form online
- Final or current undergraduate degree transcripts (and their official translations) - scanned copy in colour of the original document
- Degree certificates (and their official translations) - scanned copy in colour of the original document
- Two references on headed paper (academic and or professional - see course entry requirements)
- Any additional document specifically listed on the Taught degree programmes A-Z
- English language certificate (if English is not your first language)
- A copy of your passport (photopage) - non-EU applicants only
If you are unable to upload any of your documents you should post them to the following address:
International and Postgraduate Admissions
Fraser Building - Student Services
University of Glasgow
65 Hillhead Street
Fax: +44 (0) 141 330 4045
Note: We are happy to accept scanned copies of your original documents in the first instance. We may however require you to present your original documents at any point during the application and registration process. Please fill your personal details on your application carefully and ensure they exactly match the spelling and lay-out in of your details in your passport.