How to apply for a taught degree
Before starting your application we strongly recommend that you consult this site and review any relevant information for prospective postgraduate students on the appropriate Graduate School web pages via the links to the right.
To apply for a postgraduate taught programme, you need to provide:
- Final or current undergraduate degree transcript (and an official translation) - scanned copy in colour of the original document
- Degree certificate (and an official translation) - scanned copy in colour of the original document
- 2 references on headed paper (academic and/or professional - see course entry requirements)
- Any additional document specifically listed on the Taught degree programmes A-Z
- copy of your passport (photopage) - non-EU applicants only
If English is not your first language, you will be required to provide a language test before you can start your studies. Please see details of our English Language requirements.
The Recruitment and International Office has introduced deadlines for applications to Postgraduate taught programmes. Please visit the Application deadlines page for full details.
Please note that if you are applying as a Study Abroad or Exchange (non-Erasmus) student, see International students: how to apply. If you are applying as an Erasmus study student, see Incoming European exchanges (Erasmus).
If you have a general enquiry about studying for a postgraduate taught degree please contact PGadmissions@glasgow.ac.uk.