The Consortium will only accept online applications for the IMRCEES programme.
The online application system allows you to fill out the standard application form online and submit this to the IMRCEES Consortium immediately. You should also attach supporting documentation including the IMRCEES Supporting Personal Statement form, references, certificates and a transcript of previous studies. You will find instructions throughout the online form to help you complete your application. You may save and return to your application as many times as you wish before submitting it.
All documents must be submitted in English. Documents which are not originally in English must be accompanied by an authorised translation of the original.
Every single enclosed official document sent as part of the application must be certified as a true copy. An official stamp with the date and signature is required. In general, attestation by the local embassy, the police, a notary public or state or municipal administration agency is accepted. Failure to provide all the necessary documents disqualifies the applicant and the application will not be registered.
Candidates wishing to apply for either a Category A Scholarship – for Third Country (non-European) students or Category B Scholarship – for European students should upload the relevant scholarship form to the online application.
- Firstly, consult the Applicants' Guide to Online Application
- Register your details. Check that the spelling and lay-out of your personal details exactly match your passport.
- Take a note of your username and password that you created when registering to be able return to the system at any time.
- Each section must be completed before you can submit your application. There are detailed help instructions throughout the system.
- Once you have registered your details and created an account you can log back into the online application system to view any applications that you submitted or saved to complete later, or to upload additional documents.
- You can view the documents you have already submitted and upload additional documents at a later stage (final transcript, language test, etc). Use one of the unused document fields if necessary. The size of individual documents should not exceed 1MG. DO NOT email additional documents, simply access your application again and upload them.
- If you are having any problems using the online application system please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Start online application
(Last updated on 8 September 2011)