Postgraduate accommodation fees
Residential contract dates for academic session 2013-14 are Friday 13th September 2013 until Friday 13th June 2014 for standard contracts and Friday 13th September 2013 until Thursday 11th September 2014 for 12-month contracts.
Additional nights/periods outwith this period are available on request. For further details on costs please contact email@example.com
NB. We still have some accommodation spaces available for session 2012-13 and rates are available on request.
The residence fees are inclusive of the following:
heating and lighting
24/7 Internet access incorporating Wi-Fi in all rooms
- Access to Sports and Recreation Service facilities (TBC)
telephones in all postgraduate rooms
free access to SRC Minibus Service (where applicable)
Additionally, we provide one set of bed linen (duvet, duvet cover, pillow, pillow case) for your use during your tenancy.
|Residence||Room type||Total Fee for Period 13/09/13 - 13/06/14||Weekly Rates (a)||Notes|
(All Fees are payable in UK Sterling only)
||En suite Single
1 Bed Flat
2 Bed Flat
3 Bed Flat
||En suite Single
Large En suite Single
|Evening Meal and Full Breakfast x 5 days per week. Brunch and evening meal on Saturday and Sunday. NB: There is no meal provision over Christmas and New Year public holidays.
*Denotes GSV residence.
(a) Weekly rates are for guidance only.
- All Accommodation fees must be paid through your MyCampus account.
On accepting your offer of accommodation students pay a one-off prepayment of £450. The remaining balance can be paid by Direct Debit in eight (or eleven, if contract is for 12 months) equal instalments from October to May (August)
http://www.gla.ac.uk/scholarships/fees/selffunding/instalment/For information on payment of fees go to: http://www.gla.ac.uk/scholarships/fees/selffunding/#d.en.27796
- Direct Debit schedules showing payment dates and amounts will be issued after arrival.
- Residents are required to accept the contract undertaking to occupy their place for the full contract period as stated on the contract.
- Charges above are inclusive of Internet access, access to Sports and Recreation Service facilities (TBC), heating and lighting, group insurance cover for possessions and free access to SRC Minibus Service (where applicable).
- Charges above are inclusive of utility charges except in certain Student Apartments locations where a fixed weekly allowance is incorporated. See Student Apartments website for further details.
- 24/7 Internet access incorporating Wi-Fi in all bedrooms is included and is controlled by the service provider to prevent inappropriate use. Users must agree to comply with University of Glasgow IT Regulations and Code of Conduct.
- In some cases first year residents will be required to share a room.
- To confirm your booking an advance payment of £450 must be paid at the time of accepting the residences offer.
- Options for extending residence contracts from 13th June 2014 for periods up to September 2014 will be offered to residents in certain self-catered accommodation around mid February 2014.
Limited financial support packages are available for registered students who are resident in GSV Residences who may find themselves in financial hardship.
RATES AND RANGE OF RESIDENCE OPTIONS AVAILABLE ARE CORRECT AT TIME OF GOING TO PRESS, SUBJECT TO REVISION WITHOUT NOTICE