Information for the media
The Media Relations Office provides journalists with information about the University and the activities of departments, staff and students.
Meet the Media Relations Team
The Media Relations Team is available for all press and broadcast enquiries about the University of Glasgow. The office is staffed Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm and a duty press officer handles all out-of-hours calls. Contact 0141 330 3535, email@example.com
- Peter Aitchison, Director, Media and Public Relations 0141 330 7350, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For enquiries relating to the College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences contact
Stuart Forsyth, Senior Communications Officer
0141 330 4831, email@example.com
- For enquiries relating to the College of Science and Engineering contact
Ross Barker, Media Relations Officer
0141 330 3535, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For enquiries relating to the College of Arts contact
Nick Wade, Media Relations Officer
0141 330 7126, email@example.com
- For enquiries relating to the College of Social Sciences and International Media contact
Liz Buie, International Media Officer
0141 330 2702, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Communications Office maintains an Experts Directory which publicises the depth and diversity of the University's expertise and provides journalists with contacts for academics who are willing to speak on their speciality.
View the Experts Directory
Filming at the University
News and current affairs programme makers should contact Media Relations on 0141 330 3535
Drama, entertainment and others should contact Conference and Visitor Services on 0141 330 3110
We have an ISDN facility for radio interviews - contactable on 0141 334 7479. Contact the Media Relations team on 0141 330 3535 to book the facility.