Information for the media
The Communications & Public Affairs Office provides journalists with information about the University and the activities of departments, staff and students.
Meet the Communications & Public Affairs Team
The Communications & Public Affairs team is available for all press and broadcast enquiries about the University of Glasgow. The office is staffed Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm and a duty press officer handles all out-of-hours calls. Contact 0141 330 3535, email@example.com
- Peter Aitchison, Director, Communications & Public Affairs 0141 330 7350, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For enquiries relating to the College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences: Stuart Forsyth, Senior Communications Officer
0141 330 4831, email@example.com
- For enquiries relating to the College of Science and Engineering: Ross Barker, Communications Officer
0141 330 3535, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For enquiries relating to the College of Arts: Jane Chilton, Communications Officer, 0141 330 7126, email@example.com
- For enquiries relating to the College of Social Sciences and International Media: Liz Buie, International Media Officer
0141 330 2702, firstname.lastname@example.org
View the Experts Directory: providing journalists with contacts for academics who are willing to speak on their speciality.
Filming at the University
News and current affairs programme makers should contact the Communications & Public Affairs Office on 0141 330 3535
Drama, entertainment and others should contact Conference and Visitor Services on 0141 330 3110
We have an ISDN facility for radio interviews - contactable on 0141 334 7479. Contact the Communications & Public Affairs team on 0141 330 3535 to book the facility.