Updating student records

Updating student records

Updating your date of birth

  • Bring a copy of your birth certificate or passport with your correct details to the Student Services Enquiry Team and we will update this for you.

Changing your name or gender

To verify your identity, we will ask for identification in your new chosen name or gender. If you cannot provide this, you can make a declaration in writing using the Gender/name change declaration form (pdf) which you can get from SSET.

Changing address or contact details

  1. Log in to the MyGlasgow Student Portal and access your MyCampus Student Center
  2. Follow these instructions: Add/update address (pdf)