Lost? Looking for a lecture room? Have a burning question?
Ask one of the “Ask Me” Ambassadors roaming on Campus this January!
How will I recognise the "Ask Me" Ambassadors?
You will recognise our friendly Ambassadors by their bright pink badges with branded “Ask Me” slogans. They will be able to help direct you or answer your questions.
So, if you are lost, looking for a building or lecture room, or need help finding the right support, don’t hesitate to ask one of the “Ask Me” Ambassadors!
Remember, there is also a handy Roomfinder and Timetable App you can use to navigate around campus.
"Ask Me Fair"
Date: Thursday 19 January 2017
Time: 1100 - 1400
Venue: Library Level 2
Why you should join:
This is a great opportunity to discover more about the student support services here for you at Glasgow:
- Get practical, hands on advice
- Sample tasty treats
- Discover more about the student support services
- Join talks
- Ask questions
- Win great prizes!
There will be informative talks and presentations from a variety of Services on the day, so make sure to join the Fair!
- 1100 - 1110: Disabled Go
- 1115 - 1125: International Student Support
- 1130 - 1140: Counselling & Psychological Services
- 1145 - 1155: Study Abroad & Echanges
- 1200 - 1215: Travel Planning
- 1220 - 1230: Adam Smith Business School - Peer Support Student Volunteers
- 1235 - 1245: SRC
- 1250 - 1300: Student Services Enquiry Team
- 1305 - 1315: Student Learning Service
- 1320 - 1330: Sport
- 1335 - 1345: Equality & Diversity
- 1345 - 1400: Disability Service
Meet the Services:
Come in, chat with our friendly staff and get helpful tips and advice:
- Adam Smith Business School: Peer Support
- Accommodation Services
- Bike Station
- Careers Service
- Central Timetabling Team
- Disabled Go
- Equality & Diversity
- Hospitality Services
- The Hunterian
- Interfaith Chaplaincy
- International Student Support
- IT Services
- John Smith’s Bookshop
- Student Learning Service
- Student Services Enquiry Team
- Study Abroad & Exchange
- Travel Planning