- Timetabling degree exams in December, April/May and August exam diets,
- Making exam arrangements for students that require additonal support,
- Scheduling and allocation of invigilators,
- Providing the Student Loans Company (SLC) with a list of the University's Full Time and Part Time funded programs,
- Point of contact for students that are enrolled in resit examinations, and
- International resit arrangements.
Need Exam Support?
Browse tips and resources to help you prepare, feel well and relax!
Adverse weather & exam attendance
The adverse weather may disrupt your travel arrangements causing late arrival or non-attendance of an exam.
Exam Diets for Session 2016-17
Monday 24 April - Friday 19 May 2017 (inclusive)
Exams will be held over 3 sessions beginning 09:30, 14:30 and 18:30.
Some exams may take place during 'revision week', week beginning Monday 17 April 2017. Exams may take place on Saturday 29 April, 6 May and 13 May 2017.
Monday 31 July - Friday 18 August 2017 (inclusive)
Exams will be held over 2 sessions beginning 09:30 and 14:30.
Would you like to know more?
Please check back soon as we are putting even more into this section!