STAFF PLEASE NOTE: the Office suite is already installed on Standard Staff Desktop PCs, so you shouldn't download these applications from Office 365. If your SSD PC has an earlier version than Office 2016, here's how you can upgrade to Office 2016.
Log in using your University email address and GUID password at:
Apostrophe in your email address? Leave it out!
Office 365 is built for teamwork, making it easier to share documents and work together.
Your University Office 365 account gives you access to:
- Exchange Online (currently students only): email, calendar, people and tasks
- OneDrive for Business: 1TB of cloud storage and the ability to share files with anyone you wish
- Office Online: create and edit Word, Excel and Powerpoint documents - and more - using only your browser
- Office apps on your devices: download up to 5 copies of the Office suite for your PC/Mac and 5 copies of each app for your mobile devices, free of charge
- Skype for Business: video conference from your desk or mobile; share your desktop; use instant messaging and more.
- Yammer: a social networking tool for students and staff to create networks and communities
- World-class data security: Office 365 meets all our requirements for data security, regulatory and legal compliance. Find out more about data security: Office 365 Trust Center