The Disability Service of the University of Glasgow requires Postgraduate and Postdoctoral Students from all disciplines who are willing to work as support workers for students.
Opportunities to work with disabled students:
24 JunClear Links Support is currently recruiting support workers to provide support to students studying at the University of Glasgow.
- Disability Equality Group
- Definition of disability under the Equality Act 2010
- DEMOS Online Materials for Staff Disability Awareness
- Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Great with Disability - Student Toolkit & Career Opportunities
- Mental Health Guidelines (pdf)
- Skill: National Bureau for Students with Disabilities