We empower students & staff with disabilities, learning difficulties and medical conditions, to experience in full what the University has to offer.
We provide a range of provisions and specialist support to:
- Registered students of the University with a disability,
- Potential students of the University with a disability,
- University staff with a disability.
Download: Disability Service Leaflet (pdf)
65 Southpark Avenue
Glasgow G12 8LE
Tel: + 44 (0) 141 330 5497/5121
Monday to Friday
0900 - 1700
There is a fully accessible entrance around the Gibson Street side to the left when facing the main entrance of the building.
[Map: E12, See campus maps]
Please confirm your access requirements when making an appointment.
To report physical access on campus email: email@example.com
- Claire Rattray (Disability Adviser)
- Josef Bregenzer (Admin Assistant)
- Julie Summers (Disability Adviser)
- Karen Ward (Secretary)
- Doug Ross (Disability Adviser)
- Shona Robertson (Senior Disability Adviser HOD)
- Sylvia Morgan (Office Manager)
- Denise Currie (Library Disability Contact)
- Vanessa Johnston (Crichton Campus Adviser)
Additional Crichton Contact:
Student Advisory Service, Maxwell House, Crichton University Campus
Tel: +44 (0) 138 770 2088