Onomastics: History & Function Of Names ENGLANG4012
Academic Session: 2012-13
School: School of Critical Studies
Level: Level 4 (SCQF level 10)
Typically Offered: Runs Throughout Semesters 1 and 2
Available to Visiting Students: Yes
Twice weekly over both semesters
Requirements of Entry
This course is open to students accepted into Single or Joint Honours in English Language.
Students will submit two essays. The better of these two contributes 25% to the final grade. The remaining 75% comes from a final examination or set of extended essays.
Main Assessment In: April/May