UMBSM logo: heraldic dolphin fish

University Marine Biological Station Millport

Photo: Marine Station Millport (frontage)

The University Marine Biological Station Millport closed on 31 October 2013.

On 1 January 2014, ownership transferred from the University of London to the Field Studies Council (FSC), and the site re-opened as the Millport Field Centre in February 2014.

For further information, please see the joint statement issued by the University of London and the FSC.

The staff of UMBSM are extremely grateful for the support given by our many colleagues, customers, students, and members of the public in recent months.

Photo: UMBS Millport from the sea
Acting Director: Dr Fiona Hannah
University Marine Biological Station Millport, Isle of Cumbrae, KA28 0EG, Scotland
Tel: +44 (0)1475 530581/2, Fax: +44 (0)1475 530601
The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (reg. no. SC041194)