Principal’s Early Career Mobility Scheme
We are now accepting further applications for session 2016/17.
We are happy to announce that Principal's Early Career Mobility Scheme funding is still available for PhD students, postdocs, and early career academic staff who wish to visit the universities of Columbia, McGill, Hong Kong, or Sydney.
The Principal's Early Career Mobility Scheme is designed to support PhD students, post-doctoral researchers and early career staff* from the University of Glasgow to visit/conduct research at the following institutions:
- Columbia University (New York)
- The University of Hong Kong (HKU)
- McGill University (Montreal)
- New: The University of Sydney
Funded by the Principal, the aim of the scheme is to strengthen our institutional partnership by enhancing research collaborations with Columbia University, HKU, McGill University, and the University of Sydney. The fund supports PhD students and post-doctoral researchers from the University of Glasgow to visit/conduct research at these institutions, providing them with an opportunity to develop high-impact research themes with staff and students there.
* Please note: we are delighted to announce that the scheme has now been extended to include early career staff. Candidates must be within 5 years of their first permanent appointment at the deadline for applications, and hold a full-time academic post at the University of Glasgow. (Please see 'Eligibilty and Duration' for more details.)
The deadline for applications is Friday 27 January 2017. Please see 'Application Procedure' below for more details.